Quantum Mechanix Captain America Civil War Iron Man Q-Fig FX
Clad in gleaming high-tech armor, billionaire industrialist and genius inventor Tony Stark takes off on his next mission as Iron Man. This member of the Avengers is genuinely devoted to making the world a better place.
Iron Man's plume of jet exhaust lights up (batteries included) with a fiery golden glow in this Q-Fig FX diorama. Special metallic paint gives his armor a brilliant sheen. This version of the superhero is featured in the Marvel movie Captain America: Civil War.
This figure comes with 3 replaceable LR44 alkaline button cell batteries. To replace batteries:
- Use a Phillips head screwdriver (not included) to open the battery door at the base of the figure.
- Removed exhausted batteries and dispose of them properly. Please recycle properly whenever possible.
- Insert 3 new LR44 alkaline batteries or equivalent.
- Replace battery cover and screw closed. Do not over-tighten.
CAUTION: To avoid battery leakage:
- Do not use rechargeable batteries.
- Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc) or rechargeable (nickel-cadmium) batteries.
- Never mix old batteries with new batteries (replace all batteries at the same time).
- Be sure to insert the batteries with the correct polarities.
- Remove batteries from product before extended storage.
- Always remove old or dead batteries from the product.
- Never short-circuit the battery terminals.
- Check that the contact surfaces are clean and bright before installing batteries.
- Protect the environment by not disposing of batteries with household waste. Check your local authority for recycling advice and facilities.
5.625 in, including base
Three LR44 alkaline button cell batteries included.